Sunday, January 25, 2009

What An Amazing Weekend !!






Wow, where to even start. So a few weeks back I received a phone call from Jason. He was calling to see if I/We wanted to babysit Miles. I said sure let me hop on that first plan to ATL. He then told me that he was coming up here to MN and we could watch Miles at our house. So of course I said yes we would love to.

After a very long week waiting for Miles to get here he finally showed up at the house around 4ish. He was very excited to see us and us him. Right from the get go he was running around the house keeping us all on move, running from one room to the other.

We had such a blast with Miles here. It was nice to get more quality time in with him. Being able to be the ones that feed him, change him, entertain him, sing to him, play with him, get him ready for bed.

Saturday we had quit the house full of people, I had a few friends come over with their kids so we ended up having seven, yes I said seven kids running around the house. Miles wasn't quit sure what to think of that. He ended up latching onto my friend Traci's husband, Jason. Jason is very similar to Daddy Jason. Both are tall and thin. Where ever Jason L. went miles was right there, it was really cute and Jason L. was so wonderful with Miles. The only down fall of Miles being a little unsure of all the kids is that my friend and her family never really got to see the full Miles in action. All thought he was totally adorable and the kids had fun giving him high fives.

Once Traci and her family left Miles came to life, I think it had a little to do with the fact that the house got a little quieter~ So my other friend got the chance to meet Miles, the one we all love and adore with all our hearts.!!!

Well tonight my house is much quieter, its just not the same without Miles here, its just a little too quiet, Nate even said it bites not having him here. Nate is soo good with Miles and was such a great help with him over this weekend. Well hopefully sooner rather than latter we will get to see not only Miles but his mom and dad too!!!!!

Just another little Note: Nate and his basketball team won another game this past Saturday. The team is now 8-1 with only 1 more regular season game to go then its off to the playoffs.

No comments: