Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another sport has come to end!

Basketball has finally come to an end. It was an exciting season with the boys having a record of 8-2~ thats pretty darn great if you ask me. Well this past weekend we had tournaments. The boys ended up coming in 4th place~ thats not where they wanted to be but its pretty darn good. There are at least 10 teams so 4th place is pretty good. The boys each got a medal for 4th place.

I am not sharing a photo at this time. It says Mounds View Basketball~ sorry my child and his teamates did NOT play for Mounds View (our rival High School) we played for Irondale. The medal really should have said Youth Basketball Program. I really wanted to tell them no thank you for the medal but I was nice and didn't through it back at them.

Now that basketball is over we finally have our weekends totaly free. Now Nate has a big descion to make, does he play baseball or not, does he play for the more compitive league or the weaker league that doesn't monopolize our time and weekends. Big choice to make~ if i can even get him to play, that is the question.

Grandpa Jim got some good pics of Nate during one of the tournament games, I will post at another date/time. I have to get him to download and share with me.

2 comments:

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

Yay, Nate! What a great year and hurry it up with the pics :)!

Anonymous said...

Good job Nate. Carol - glad you refrained from tossing the trophy at the opposing team! ;)